UPDATE: We are open for orders and advice. Most deliveries are still being made from stock. Some lead times are extended; contact us on 0117 244 4099 if you need an item quicker than the specified delivery time as we may be able to improve on this date. Thank you for your support!
TITAN ESV1300 Ecosafe Bunded Oil Tank
- £1,221.00 ex. VAT
- £1,465.20 inc. VAT
- Product Code: ESV1300
Tanks For Everything supplies TITAN oil storage tanks to Northern Ireland at no additional cost!
EcoSafe is the most advanced range of bunded heating oil tanks in the UK and Ireland.
Designed only to store kerosene for central heating oil, they meet and exceed all current oil storage regulations in the UK and equivalent guidelines in Ireland, they are OFCERT certified and manufactured to ISO Standards. They are the brand and range of choice in the industry for over 25 years for strength, reliability and quality.
Suitable for domestic, commercial and agricultural installations for new build and existing buildings, they:
- Safeguard property against potential oil spills or ground contamination. The property owner can be liable for expensive clean up costs of an oil spill and which not be covered in the property insurance.
- Provide peace of mind knowing that their oil supply is stored in a good quality and reliable oil tank.
- Monitor level of oil from the comfort of your home or office. Fitted with Watchman Alarm, oil level monitor and alarm monitor, as standard. This remotely monitors the level of oil in the tank and omits an audible alarm if there is a dramatic drop in the level of oil. This electronic device eliminates the need for an external slight gauge or dipstick. It is also available to fit any existing single skin or bunded oil tank.
- Are guaranteed for 10 years (component parts for one year)
- Fitted with an overfill prevention device, SpillStop, and a top outlet (on request) providing extra protection against groundwater pollution.
- Watchman Alarm and remote level contents indicator
- Spill Stop Overfill preventer
- Fitting Kit including (bottom outlet models only) : Isolation valve and filter, Heldite and PTFE tape
- Lockable Lid
- Internal access lid
- 2" BSP screwed fill connection
- 1" Female bottom outlet
|Capacity:||1300 Litres / 285 Gallons|
|Diameter in mm:||1550|
|Height in mm:||1485|
|Weight in kg when empty:||108|
|Outlet:||1" BSP Bottom or 10mm Top Outlet|
|Fill Point:||2" Fill Point with Spill Stop|
|Inspection Access:||4" Lockable|
|Manufacturer Warranty:||10 Years|
|Security:||Lockable lid and Watchmansonic Alarm|
Note: Top outlet tanks are not suitable for gravity fed oil appliances (such as some oil fired cookers).
FREE delivery of this product includes most UK locations and Northern Ireland, however postcodes DD, PH, IV, KW, HS, AB, PA, KA, ML, EH, KY, FK and G as well as offshore locations will incur an additional delivery surcharge - please contact us prior to ordering so we can quote the additional costs.
This product is delivered to the kerbside.
All tank orders are booked in with you prior to delivery, we will always try to achieve the earliest possible date and there will be an opportunity to change the suggested delivery date if necessary.
Please take a few moments to read the information below as we would like to ensure your delivery takes place as smoothly as possible:
We aim to deliver most tanks within 3-10 working days from order and payment, however some special orders (including large sewage treatment plants, underground tanks and steel products) may take longer. If your order is time critical please contact us before ordering so we can confirm delivery dates.
Parts are dispatched within 24 hrs subject to stock availability and please allow 2-3 days for delivery (depending upon location).
For convenience, all single skin and bunded plastic oil tanks up to and including 2500 litres in capacity are delivered on a vehicle with a tail lift to allow easy offloading at the kerbside. Please look for our "Free Tail Lift Offload" icon to confirm which products are included. Unless otherwise agreed by Tanks For Everything (TFE) offloading of all other products are the customer's responsibility.
Delivery will be between 07.30 and 18.30 on the expected delivery day. AM/PM Deliveries are available for some products, however these often incur an additional charge, please contact us for a quote before ordering if you require this option.
All orders will require a signature upon delivery.
FREE delivery includes all of England and Wales mainland destinations, however certain manufacturers charge extra for deliveries to Scotland and the Highlands. Please contact us on 0117 244 4099 for a delivery quote prior to ordering for these locations.
Deliveries of larger products (typically over 2500 litres) require delivery by an articulated vehicle. Please ensure the roads and access point to your delivery address are suitable for a 45ft long high sided articulated vehicle. If access is an issue please arrange delivery to a suitable alternative address where access will not be an issue. The ongoing delivery to the final destination will be your responsibility. If a delivery needs to be aborted, TFE reserves the right to pass on any additional delivery costs, so please if in doubt discuss this with us at time of order.
Whilst every effort will be made to deliver on the expected delivery date, TFE will not accept any charges for labour or compensation claims arising from failed deliveries. TFE strongly recommends that tanks and equipment are ordered in advance of installation allowing sufficient time for any issues to be addressed.
Please remember we are here to help and if we can be of any further assistance at any stage please do not hesitate to contact us on 0117 244 4099.