Carbery 650R Single Skin Oil Storage Tank Compact
Carbery Single Skin Oil Tanks are designed for installation within either a suitably bunded area or at those locations where a bunded tank is not currently required. Carbery Single Skin Oil Tanks are:
|Capacity:||611 Litres / 134 Gallons|
|Length in mm:||1083|
|Width in mm:||670|
|Height in mm:||1174|
|Tank Footprint in mm (length x width):||1083 x 670|
|Weight in kg when empty:|
|Bottom Outlet:||1" BSP Female|
|Fill Point / Inspection Access:||Yes - 5"|
|Manufacturer Warranty:||5 Years|
Apollo standard electronic remote monitoring contents gauge:
Features of the Apollo standard remote gauge are:
- Indicates tank volume in 10ths
- Quick and easy to install (full installation instructions are provided)
- Receiver fits into a 13amp plug socket in house or garage
- Transmitter is fitted with a long life lithium battery
- Suitable for all plastic tanks up to 3m in height
- 12 months manufacturer's replacement guarantee
- Low power consumption
- 200m transmitter to receiver range
- Option of audible buzzer setting when oil levels run low
- Red light flashes when oil levels run low
GEM Sight Gauge:
This option provides the traditional sight gauge, complete with isolation valve, integral filter and even a spare filter!
FREE delivery of this product includes most UK locations, however postcodes BT, DD, PH, IV, KW, HS, AB, PA, KA, ML, EH, KY, FK, G, DG, TD and TR as well as offshore locations will incur an additional delivery surcharge. Please contact us prior to ordering so we can quote the additional costs. This product is delivered to the kerbside.
Single skin oil tanks can be installed at a domestic property where a tank with secondary containment (or bunded tank) is not required.
Generally a single skin tank cannot legally be installed if the tank is:
- in excess of 2500 litres
- within 10m of controlled water (river, stream, ditch, soakaway, septic tank etc.)
- located where a spillage could enter a loose fitting manhole or open drain
- within 50m of a well, borehole or spring
- located over a hard surface where a spillage could enter controlled water
- in a position where the vent pipe outlet is not visable from the fill point
- within an Enviroment Agency source protection zone 1 (see www.environment-agency.gov.uk)
- installed in Wales
- or in close proximity to any other environmental hazard
- All commercial properties must have tanks with secondary containment if they store over 200 litres of oil (single skin tanks can be used as long as they are inside a masonry bund which is impervious to oil and contains 110% of the primary tanks capacity).
If you are unsure as to whether you can legally install a single skin tank, please contact us before purchase on 0800 0568 350 so we can discuss the Oil Storage Regulations with you.
Or alternatively, please visit www.oftec.org for more information.
Tanks For Everything strongly recommends the use of a bunded oil tank as the safest and most secure method of storing oil. If in doubt please contact us or click here to view our range of plastic bunded heating oil tanks.
All oil tanks should be installed by a competent person in accordance with the OFTEC regulations, British Standards and LABC regulations.
- £399.00 (ex. VAT)
- £478.80 (inc. VAT)
- Product Code: 650R Combi R
Add to compare
Please take a few moments to read the information below as we would like to ensure your delivery takes place as smoothly as possible:
We aim to deliver all tanks within 3-10 working days from order and payment, however some special orders (including steel products) may take longer. If your order is time critical please contact us before ordering so we can confirm delivery dates.
Parts are dispatched within 24 hrs subject to stock availability and please allow 2-3 days for delivery (depending upon location).
For convenience all single skin and bunded plastic oil tanks upto and including 2500 litres in capacity are delivered on a vehicle with a tail lift to allow easy off loading at the kerbside. Please look for our "Free Tail Lift Offload" icon to confirm which products are included. Unless otherwise agreed by Tanks For Everything (TFE) offloading of all other products are the customer's responsibility.
Delivery will be between 07.30 and 18.30 on the expected delivery day. AM/PM Deliveries are available for some products, however these often incurr an additional charge, please contact us for a quote before ordering if you require this option.
All orders will require a signature upon delivery.
FREE delivery includes all of England and Wales mainland destinations, however certain manufacturers charge extra for deliveries to Scotland and the Highlands. Please contact us on 0800 0568 350 or click on and complete the "Get A Free Quote" tab on the right hand side of the product page for a delivery quote prior to ordering for these locations.
Deliveries of larger products (typically over 2500 litres) require delivery by an articulated vehicle. Please ensure the roads and access point to your delivery address are suitable for a 45ft long high sided articulated vehicle. If access is an issue please arrange delivery to a suitable alternative address where access will not be an issue. The ongoing delivery to the final desitnation will be your responsibility. If a delivery needs to be aborted, TFE reserves the right to pass on any additional delivery costs, so please if in doubt discuss this with us at time of order.
Whilst every effort will be made to deliver on the expected delivery date, TFE will not accept any charges for labour or compensation claims arising from failed deliveries. TFE strongly recommends that tanks and equipment are ordered in advance of installation allowing sufficient time for any issues to be addressed.
Please remember we are here to help and if we can be of any further assistance at any stage please do not hesitate to contact us on 0800 0568 350 or 01172 444099.